Thursday, April 17, 2008

Politics: Liberty and Society Conferences

Hi who are reading,

Just thought I'd drop a short note. As it is currently the month of April, I just recalled that the Centre for Independent Studies (CIS) holds their bi-annual Liberty and Society Conferences sometime during this month and in September. If you have a particular interest in Libertarianism, visit www.cis.org.au. There is a link to the conferences there. I attended one last year; I enjoyed immersing myself in lectures about libertarianism for three days.

The program usually talks about libertarianism from 4 perspectives: 1. Politics 2. Economics 3. Law 4. Social Policy. The conference delegate must (rather, it is very highly advised) read the readings prior to the conference, to get the most out of the conference.

If you have questions about the conference, shoot me a comment and I will respond. Otherwise, you can contact the Centre directly.

No comments: